Monday, July 15, 2013

Come check out my work on display at Mod Gallery!!!
 
I will have two of my custom motorcycles as well as some of my artwork on display at Mod Gallery in Kansas City Friday, August 2nd during First Fridays.   If you're going to be in the area, you should definitely come check it out.  If you have a custom hotrod or motorcycle you'd like to show off, feel free to bring it.  We will have designated areas to park your custom ride!  It will be a great night of art, food, drinks and live music!!!  Baker Medlock and Carlos Loubriel will also have some of their work on display.  I will be up there all evening, so come hangout.  This will also be a great opportunity to come and see, in person, the bar we built on the reality show "Raising the Bar".  Come watch it transform and pour drinks!!  Hope to see you there!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers